Speech Heart Services, LLC offers a wide range of speech, occupational, and physical therapy services to our clients in the Oklahoma City area. Get in touch and we’d love to tell you more about how we can work together to address your child's developmental needs!
Home health pediatric speech, occupational, and physical therapy for home or daycare offered pending availability.
No wait list for skilled services provided in office.
Special training in:
- SOS (Sequential Oral Sensory) feeding approach address both the sensory processing and the oral motor skills a child needs to eat.
- PROMPT Therapy: Prompts for Restructuring Oral Muscular Phonetic Targets; a tactile-kinesthetic approach to speech therapy.
- AAC Devices for Non-Verbal Children encompasses the communication methods used to supplement or replace speech.
What is Speech-Language Pathology
Speech-Language Pathology is the treatment of communication and feeding disorders. Speech Language Pathologists are certified through ASHA and trained to evaluate, diagnose, and provide direct clinical treatment to individuals who suffer from communication disorders.
What is Occupational Therapy
Occupational therapy practitioners have a holistic perspective, in which the focus is on adapting the environment and/or task to fit the person, and the person is an integral part of the therapy team. It is an evidence-based practice deeply rooted in science.
What is Physical Therapy
We're health care professionals who diagnose and treat individuals of all ages, from newborns to the very oldest, who have medical problems or other health-related conditions that limit their abilities to move and perform functional activities in their daily lives.
Information About Our Therapy Services
- Make an appointment with your child's primary care physician.
- Express to them your concerns about your child's speech and language development.
- Have the doctor fax us a prescription for services and the appointment notes from your visit.
- Once processed, we will contact you to set up a time for the evaluation.
Comprehensive evaluations are the first step in evidence-based treatment for speech therapy services.
- Interview parents/caregivers to determine concerns.
- The average length of time in 1.0-1.5 hours for assessments.
- Reviews the results with the parent/caregiver.
- Clinician completes the report with goals.
- Parent/caregiver and Clinician determine the frequency and length of sessions.
Occupational/Physical Therapy: Accepting SoonerCare, Tricare, and Centene at this time.
Speech Therapy: We accept SoonerCare, Tricare, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Centene, and private pay for other insurances.
Private pay services are given a generous discount for service rates and provided with superbill for caregivers to submit to insurance for reimbursement.
Private Pay Rates:
Call for pricing. Teletherapy available for private pay patients upon request.
Treatment Sessions include individualized plan, training and treatment techniques, and parental guidance.
Speech Heart Services offers a wide range of services to fit most any schedule. We understand that most parents work, children need naps, and it is difficult to take children out of school for weekly sessions. Our heart is with your child and we want to meet you where you are.
Therefore, we offer three options for therapy services:
Teletherapy: Online sessions for children who are out of driving distance or other circumstances.
Home Health: Session located at the home as the therapist will travel to you when appropriate.
Office Visits: Standard out patient therapy services in our office.
Speech/Language/Feeding sessions are typically half-an-hour and range from 1-2 times a week.
Physical and Occupational therapy session last 30-60 minutes depending upon need for the child.
The content of this website does not serve as medical advice nor does it substitute for a thorough medical evaluation by a health care practitioner. It also does not represent the opinions of any of the mentioned medical institutions or practitioners. Consult a physician or local health care provider before changing your health care regimen.